CYO|A41 Kūaha Sign | Entry
We can make this sign other sizes and colours. Please email us to request a different size/colour and we can email you a full colour quote.
HELPFUL INFORMATION ON MĀORI-ENGLISH BILINGUAL SIGNAGE:
- Contact your local Iwi or Māori Organisation to consult with them on the translation suitable for your area.
- Please visit the Māori Language Commission for this helpful translation list. If you would like expert advice about the Māori Language, please contact them HERE or use one of their licenced translators.
- Māori-English Bilingual Signage: A guide for best practice is a resource produced by Te Puni Kōkiri and Te Taura Whiri i te Reo Māori. This resource is designed to increase and improve bilingual signage throughout Aotearoa New Zealand. In addition to this the Ministry for Māori Development page on bilingual signage is also packed full of good tips. These tips show how organisations can engage with Māori communities and support te reo Māori to be more visible through signage.
- The online Māori Dictionary
- Our translation list is available HERE
Watermarks on the images shown on this site are for the purpose of copyright protection only. No watermarks will appear on any signs you purchase.
NOTE: This product and associated images remains property of Safety Sign Sales Limited and is protected by New Zealand Copyright Laws. No person or entity can profit from the use of this image or any other image shown on this site under New Zealand Copyright Law.